These terms and conditions refer to the Dubai in One Day offer/ packages brought to you by DXH, Dubai Health Authority (DHA) and the promotional campaign’s participating partners.
- DXH: Dubai Health Experience
- Participating Healthcare Facilities: Any hospital/ clinic in Dubai operating the promotion
1. The promotional campaign is valid from the 1st of February 2023 until the 31 of December 2023.
2. All international patients can avail the offer provided under each of the Dubai In One Day packages, which offer Regular, Executive and Comprehensive health screening services, at the participating healthcare facilities.
3. There will be additional charges for any further investigation, consultation or treatment outside the scope of the services offered.
4. By choosing any package under this promotion, the user therefore accepts the campaign’s rules, specific instructions and service terms & conditions communicated by the participating healthcare facility through electronic messages, the website or any other form.
5. The promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion unless otherwise indicated by the participating healthcare facility.
Bookings, payments or service cancellation will be completely handled by the participating healthcare facility.
6. The patient is obligated to sign the terms of treatment prior to availing any healthcare package. The patient must also understand all the terms and conditions provided in person, via telephone or through an electronic form on the provider’s website.
7. The participating healthcare facility is eligible to use any submitted medical information to administer the promotion, with the consent of the patient.
8. DHA reserves the right to change the terms and conditions from time to time with absolute discretion to refuse or withdraw the promotion from a participant healthcare facility or beneficiary at any time and without notice.
9. DHA acts as the organizer of this promotion. The participating healthcare facility is the one responsible for all complaints, issues and claims relating to the procedure, undertaking measures to resolve any dispute or misunderstanding.
10. All terms and conditions and all non-contractual claims and disputes, which arise out of or in connection with this promotion, will fall under the jurisdiction of Dubai courts.
1. What is the campaign launched by DXH?
Dubai in One Day offers patients the opportunity to undergo health checkups and receive medical treatments in one day though 3 tailor-made health screening packages, Regular, Executive and Comprehensive.
2. What are the packages prices?
- Regular package - AED800
- Executive package - AED1400
- Comprehensive package - Male - AED2800 | Female - AED3300
3. Are all the facilities in Dubai offering these packages?
Only the healthcare facilities participating in the campaign can provide the listed packages.
4. How long does each screening take?
Each Dubai In One Day package has a unique yet quick turnaround time as listed below:
- Regular | 2-3 hours
- Executive | 3-4 hours
- Comprehensive | 4-6 hours
5. How long will the results take to come out?
All results will be electronically provided by the healthcare facility within a period of 24 to 48 hours. Patients who undertook comprehensive check-ups may need to wait more that 48 hours to receive their results.
6. How can I book my package?
- Please visit www.dxh.ae/dubaioneday and click on the desired screening package.
- Choose a hospital to take the test in.
- You will be guided to a page with details about the healthcare facility and booking appointment.
7. Who do I call if I need any assistance?
You can contact the healthcare facility you’ve selected, where all contact details will be provided prior to booking your appointment.