DXH GROUP APPLICATION FORM
The Health Toursim Department (HTD), under the directions of Dubai Health Authority (DHA) acknowledges your interest to become a member of Dubai Health Experience (DXH) Group.
Membership Eligibility and Qualifying Criteria: All DHA licensed healthcare facilities with an aim to promote health tourism services in Dubai are eligible to apply to become a member of DXH Group. All Eligibility Application forms for membership will be evaluated by the HTD, according to established criteria prior to acceptance into the DXH Group. All members shall be reviewed and evaluated annually by the HTD. * DHA shall have absolute discretion in its decision to accept the healthcare facility as Member of the DXH group.
Instructions for Application Form: Please ensure that all fields are completed prior to submitting the form. If you have any questions concerning this form or the DXH Group Membership in general, kindly contact us via email: email@example.com
Chief Executive Officer
Number of beds (if aplicable)
Total Number of Doctors
Total Number of Doctors by Speciality
INTERNATIONAL ACCREDITATION - Please indicate if your facility has more than one.
OWNERSHIP / MANAGEMENT
HEALTH TRAVEL SERVICES OFFERED FOR INTERNATIONAL PATIENT
HEALTH TOURISM SPECIALTIES
HEALTH TOURISM SPECIALTIES 2
HEALTH TOURISM SPECIALTIES 3
DESTINATION SOURCES OF HEALTH TOURISTS VISITING YOUR FACILITY - SELECT TOP THREE (3)
- This application form applies solely to Healthcare Facilities in the Emirate of Dubai, licensed by Dubai Health Authority.
- Provide a complete Membership Application Form including all relevant information. All Fields are mandatory.
- The Health Tourism Department will evaluate the applicant healthcare facility based on an internal review, which will require a minimum of 15 business working days
- Nominate a coordinator to be the main point of contact between DXH Group and the Member Facility.
- The nominated coordinator will receive notification from DXH Group that the Membership Application is accepted and the granted Membership.
DETERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP:
- Acceptance of an Application to DXH Group and Membership assigned shall be decided according to the decision of Dubai Health Authority and Dubai Health Tourism Department based on the evaluation of the submitted information.
- Facility Members must inform DXH Group in writing about any changes that may affect its eligibility for membership within 5 working days.
- Members will be informed upon renewal of membership.
- Health Tourism Department has the right to evaluate Member Facilities periodically, and consequently retain membership and benefits, granting the Member Facility 10 Days’ Notice.
- All members shall cooperate with the Health Tourism Department, by providing specialized Health tourism packages for the success of the Dubai Health Tourism Program
- All members shall accurately and timely provide all relevant statistics as requested by the Health Regulations Section.
- All members shall provide relevant marketing materials in support of the Dubai Health Tourism campaigns.
- Notwithstanding the conditions listed here, the Membership to DXH Group is Free, until any further notice from DHA or DXH Group Administration.
- The membership year begins on January 1 and end on 31 December of each calendar year, subscriptions are payable annually in advance.
- The (DXH) Group will issue an invoice in the amount applicable to the relevant Membership, prior to an Applicant being eligible for membership
- Membership fees may be revised and will be notified to Members on the DXH portal.
- Payments, if any, must be made within 30 calendar days from the date of the invoice and must be in UAE Dirhams only.
- All invoices will be sent to the address designated in the Membership Application Form.
- No refund.
- Fees for Members joining mid-year will be calculated pro rata rounded down to the nearest month
- Each Facility Member explicitly authorize DXH Group to use their name, logo and trademark on the DXH portal, Members’ Directory, all official publications and materials, as of being approved as a Facility Member.
- Each Member shall acknowledge and agree that DXH Group is entitled to have the necessary contacts of personnel assigned from the Facility Member to manage the Projects to be held by the DXH Group.