Inorder to be listed as a Travel Trade Facilitator on the DXH Website please check the following evaluation criteria
- The Travel Trade Facilitators of DXH are identified as Travel Trade Facilitators who act as the travel supplier between the consumer and the healthcare provider.
- The company should be willing to collaborate with other registered DXH partners and provide services to a health traveler and their co-travelers traveling to Dubai.
- The company should be able to provide services entailing to developing a holiday itinerary that includes travel, stay, and tourism pursuits combined with the medical or wellness services.
- Where such services are required, they may be identified as Hotels/Apartments, Wellness resorts and hotels , Suppliers providing Concierge service, Airport services, Translation/guides, Travel agents, Tour operators, medical facilitators offering tourism services like travel, entertainment/tourism pursuits and Medical Evacuation.
- Company should be offering atleast one of the above services in Dubai.
- Company should have a Valid Trade License issued by the relevant authorities within the Emirate of Dubai.
- The company should be able to provide promotional/seasonal packages developed in conjunction with DXH Group Members.
- The company should have a promotional website targeting the end-users and agrees to support cross-marketing for intended campaigns.
- The company should able to provide a dedicated International desk/resource to respond to the queries generated.
Who can list as Medical Facilitator
- The medical facilitator partners are agents who act as a link between the Healthcare providers and a Health Tourist by creating personalized healthcare and wellness solutions.
- The organization should collaborate with registered DXH Group member partners and provide services to health traveler and their co-travelers traveling to Dubai.
- Minimum one year of operations in the Emirate of Dubai.
- The company should provide documents to prove existing collaboration with healthcare facilities in Dubai that promote inbound tourism activities to the Emirate of Dubai.
- The organization should develop a health care package with DXH Group Members mandatorily within 3 months of company profile listing on the official Health Tourism website www.dxh.ae (failure to which their listing will be unpublished),. Such Packages are intended to promote inbound tourism and should be valid for a min 6 months.
- Where participated, The organization should be able to provide Statistical Data post any marketing campaigns to assess the participation and effectiveness of the campaign.
Max size 3mb and accepted file types: jpg, png, pdf, doc.
Provide contact person details:
Deals and Offers aims to bring in Promotional/Seasonal Packages developed in conjunction with DXH Travel Trade Facilitators. You can also create packages with our registered DXH Healthcare Facilities.
Please note that packages should be a maximum 3 months. The packages should be created in association with Healthcare facilities based in DUBAI only and the details should be specific such as Facility name, hotel name, rooms information, leisure activities included.