Personal Information: Any information that can be used either directly or indirectly to identify an individual and that is recorded in any form. Examples of Certain identifiable and non-identifiable personal information include:
Some non-identifiable information is collected automatically while surfing our website or using smartphone applications, such as:
- The IP address you are using to access the website.
- The type of web browser used as well as the time and date of the visit.
- The pages you view on the website.
- Geographical location.
Identifiable information is collected voluntarily, such as when the user:
- Sends personal information such as name, date of birth, or any identification cards.
- Completes an online questionnaire or complaints form.
- Applying for a job through our e-job service.
- Registration in an online forum.
- Online Registration forms such as DXH application forms, user registration profiles, appointment scheduling forms and contact us forms
- Using online services such as Second Medical opinion..
- To keep a record of registered users.
- To allow us to customize services based on users preferences.
- To collect internal statistics that help us serve the users better.
- To contact users in order to provide DXH news or information regarding up-coming events
- Users’ information is never shared with any third parties unless it is required by law or to protect DXH rights or properties.
Cookies are used to customize users visit and enhance the user surfing experience. It is possible to set most web browsers to reject cookies, accept, or delete these files. However, the refusal or removing cookies may obstruct your user experience.
Links to Other Site
Users of social media (e.g., Facebook.com, Twitter.com, LinkedIn.com, Instagram etc.) shall be respectful of the larger community by complying with the terms and policies of each Social Media Host.
Users are encouraged to contribute comments that are respectful and for further discussion on our social media sites, avoiding making any comments that might be considered Confrontational, Offensive, Discriminatory, Profane, Off-topic, Spam (i.e., unsolicited promotion of a third-party business), Misprivacy-leading and Fake.
Any comments or content posted by the users do not reflect, in any way, DXH’s opinion.
Information Security Controls
DXH has implemented appropriate controls to protect and safeguard the privacy of user’s personal information shared or collected by DXH.
Where appropriate, encryption methods are used to protect information, which is deemed sensitive, or any other data that should remain secure to meet Federal, Local or DXH’s legal requirements.