Some non-identifiable information is collected automatically while surfing our website or using smartphone apps, such as:
- The IP address you are using to access the website
- The type of web browser used as well as the time and date of the visit
- The pages you view on the website
Identifiable information is collected voluntarily, such as when the user:
- Sends DXH an email with his/her name and personal information such as date of birth, nationality etc.
- Completes an online form.
- Send inquiry or book an appointment with the online forum.
- Uses online services such as booking appointments or tickets.
How Information Is Used
- To Keep a record of registered users
- To allow us to customize services based on users preferences
- To collect internal statistics that help us serve the users better
- To contact users in order to provide DXH news or information regarding up-coming events
- Users information is not shared with any third parties unless it is required by law or to protect DXH rights or properties
Cookies are text files stored on the computer’s hard drive when the user visits the DXH website. Cookies are used to customize your visit and enhance your surfing. We don’t use any persistent cookies to track individual usage.
Links to Other Sites
DXH has implemented security systems and measures to protect users’ personal information. Monitoring and periodic reviews are conducted to provide maximum security.